Wild Garlic Pickle
Wild Garlic Pickled
This simple vinegar preservation doesn’t take away from the perfect wild garlic flavour that we love and once made a tea spoon of pickled garlic can be used in almost any dish.
Makes 1 Jar (of your choosing)
- Wild Garlic
- White wine vinegar
- A little sugar
- A little salt
- Finely Chop your wild garlic
- If you have a food processor, quickly blitz the garlic until finely chopped (you don’t want a mush)
- Get a sterilised or well washed jar and fill it with your chopped wild garlic until it’s loosely packed.
- Pour in the white wine vinegar, stirring the contents to remove any bubbles, until the vinegar covers the garlic.
- Screw on the lid and use whenever a recipe calls for garlic; keep for up to 1yr.
Book a Course
Join us on one of our deeply engaging wild food foraging and cookery experiences. The easiest way to develop your foraging and wild food cookery skills is to join a true professional out in the wild. Perfect for chefs, individuals, families and groups, either join us on one of our pre-arranged walks or enquire about a private event.
A Growing set of high quality printed guides to foraging and wild food cooking, to allow you to continue developing your foraging skills at your own pace in your own time.