Private Foraging Course
Private Foraging Courses
If you wish to have a more bespoke course for your family, friends, work group, volunteer group, stag or hen do, then a private forage is definitely the best choice for you.
- We can come to a site of your choice or you can join us at one of our regular sites (we've even run these courses from Canary Wharf, London) so Cities work also.
- We cover the whole of the UK.
- We have two standard formats: Half Day Into or Full Day Forage and Cook - but courses can be made specific and bespoke for your needs, from cocktail making to cooking high end food we can cover it to keep in line with your budget and requirements.
- Our Foragers are Ofqual Accredited.
- So for your next team building day, family gathering or learning experience with your group - simply get in touch to discuss details.
- or leave us a message here
Book a Course
Join us on one of our deeply engaging wild food foraging and cookery experiences. The easiest way to develop your foraging and wild food cookery skills is to join a true professional out in the wild. Perfect for chefs, individuals, families and groups, either join us on one of our pre-arranged walks or enquire about a private event.
A Growing set of high quality printed guides to foraging and wild food cooking, to allow you to continue developing your foraging skills at your own pace in your own time.