Submit your Questions here
Due to time constraints we can’t guarantee all questions will be answered, however we will definitely answer as many as possible 🙂
Totally Wild UK will be generating a range of online virtual foraging classes to help you build up your knowledge base on wild ingredients so you can jump straight back in after lockdown or so you can pick some ingredients for your dinner whilst out on your daily walk.
What to expect:
After an initial introduction to your forager, we will go through the basics of foraging.
We will then head out to discover what exciting wild foods are growing nearby.
During the foraging event, your professional forager will introduce you to a number of edible species; giving you tips on harvesting, correct identification and possible look-alikes.
How long will it last?
up to 1 hour
- We will release the Virtual Foraging video on Saturday the 9th May at 12 midday so you can watch at a time that suits you.
- The live Q&A for this event is Sunday the 10th of May at 2 pm
Following the event
Following the event we will have a live Q&A session where you can ask any questions that came up during the virtual forage. It’s really important that these questions are submitted before the Q&A so we can prepare fully to make sure we answer your questions and don’t miss anything out 🙂
Please check below for the details on how the virtual forage will work from a logistics point of view.
You will be provided with a number of things to help you to continue foraging in the future:
- A follow-up email providing details of what was foraged on the day
- Links to some of the recipes discussed during the virtual forage
What to bring
Ultimately bring along anything you feel necessary for a day watching a forage. You will be in the living room for the majority of the course during rain or shine. We do advise the following items:
- Please hold a basket whilst watching your virtual forage
- A pad and paper if you want to take notes or write questions as and when they arise
Suitable for: Vegetarians and Vegans – please inform us of any dietary requirements.
Children are welcome in our virtual courses.
Well behaved dogs are welcome on our virtual courses.
The Logistics of a virtual forage:
- The virtual forage will be pre-recorded (so we don’t have a wifi nightmare and drop mid forage)
- We will release the video on: Saturday the 9th May at 12 midday
- The live Q&A for this event is Sunday the 10th May at 2pm
- Guests will have access to the virtual forage for 24 hours before the live Q&A firstly allowing you to take part at a time that suits you and giving you plenty of time to think of and submit the most important questions to you.
- Questions will be submitted before the live Q&A
- You will be provided with full details of accessing the virtual forage and how to login to view the live Q&A before the virtual forage goes live.