WHAT TO EXPECT
AFTER OUR FORAGING WALK
We’ll cook up a 3-course lunch utilising wild and foraged ingredients.
In the past we’ve created:
- Wild risotto
- Wild noodle salad
- Wild beans and dips
- Dandelion root coffee pancakes with birch syrup
- Elderflower cheesecake
- Wild eton mess
- Tapenades & pates
These dishes might change with seasonal availability but will always be deliciously wild.
FOLLOWING THE EVENT
You’ll be sent an email detailing everything you found on the day, along with some tips on harvesting and uses.
WHAT TO BRING
- Suitable clothing for the predicted weather (an umbrella if it’s predicted rain)
- Sturdy footwear
- A drink – some wild flavours may be strong and water is always advised for a days foraging
- Snacks should you feel the need for them during the foraging walk
- A pad or paper should you wish to take notes
Children are welcome on our courses, children under the age of 12 are free to attend. 1 child per paying adult. Please make sure to add a note to your order or message us directly to let us know if you are bringing a child.
Dogs are welcome at most of our venues, but please do message us via email or give us a call to check if you can bring your dog on your course.
- Finalised and specific meeting location and details
- An introduction to your forager for the day
If you have not received this email on the Monday before the event please contact us. On the odd occasion our email can fall into your junk folder so please check there first.
Ticket Section Title
one ticket per forager please :)
(Friday) 10:00 - 16:00
Jack Russell Inn
Netherton Hill, Andover SP11 0DS