Head back to nature with this fantastic Foraging, Cookery and Lunch for Two with Totally Wild. You and a fellow adventurer will join a professional forager to learn the ins and outs of foraging and wild food, before harvesting a range of ingredients and cooking up a delicious wild food lunch.
In this engaging 5-6 hour course you’ll learn the rules of general foraging and harvest a range of wild ingredients. You’ll sample plenty of delicious tasters, from chutneys and jams to salt pickles and syrups. Having collected your ingredients, you’ll cook up the likes of wild mushroom risotto, wild garlic pesto pasta or elderberry panna cotta, before recapping on the session and everything you’ve learned.
- 6-hour foraging course for two at numerous venues across the UK
- Harvest a range of wild ingredients
- Cook a wild food lunch to enjoy
- Learn the ins and outs of foraging from a professional
- Sample delicious tasters
- Foraging Bag to take home and use again
- pack including recipes from the day