We are looking for a couple of driven individuals to join the Totally Wild team, to work alongside a unique team of Professional Foraging Instructors.
Helping us to spread the word on responsible foraging and how we can all enjoy our wild open spaces in our food.
We’re looking for 1 person/Forager in each area below or close ‘ish’ by:
Swindon (or the surrounding area – Reading, Oxford, Bath etc)
Glasgow (or the surrounding area – Perth, Edinburgh, Dumfries etc)
St Albans / Northern London (or the surrounding area – Romford, Stevenage, Luton etc)
We’re looking to enlist someone with a developed knowledge of foraging & wild food who’s able and happy to work outdoors.
We’re a dynamic company and the successful applicant will take on a number of roles from harvesting wild ingredients for events to leading deeply engaging wild food and foraging events, helping write articles & our online wild food database.
To apply please email a CV and cover letter over to:
Who we’d like to work with:
- A driven individual capable of managing their own time well
- Able to work between 2-3 weekends per month
- Applicant to have previous knowledge of plant identification
- Applicant to have worked either in a team setting or teaching a group
- Must have a vehicle and a full UK driving License
- Happy to drive 2 hours at a time
- Be flexible and able to deal with changing workload and seasonal working demands
- Happy to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Wish to be a core part of an exciting team of foragers
- Fit and Healthy
- Friendly and attentive, able to answer to customer requirements during events
What you can expect from us:
- Training (although we expect initial plant knowledge you will go through our inhouse foraging accreditation)
- All kit required is provided by us.
- Mileage Allowances covered.
- The ability to go through the L3 Ofqual accreditation in wild food and foraging.
Please get in touch with your interest, we like receiving CV’s but like receiving your words of interest more.
There are Part-time or Full time hours depending on the applicant : 24 – 40 hours per week
Expected start date: 01/02/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
Additional pay types:
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible working schedule
- Remote Working and Working from home