Now we can start bringing our wild food basics together to build a VAST range of fantastic recipes.
- Nettle Pasta for 2 people – Recipe here (or use regular pasta)
- 50g Wild Garlic – diced
- 1 onion finely diced
- 100g frozen cooked prawns (defrosted)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- Place a flat pan on the stove with the sesame oil and heat lightly
- fry the opinion for 5 minutes until soft and browning
- Add the fish sauce, soy sauce and prawns to the pan
- In a separate pan bring water to the boil and add the pasta to cook for 2-3 minutes until cooked through
- Using a slotted spoon place the cooked pasta and a little water straight into the onion and prawn mix along with the Wild garlic and turn of the heat. Continue to stir to soften the garlic.
- Plate up and sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over the top, use extra soy sauce if further seasoning is required at the table.