This Elderflower Cheesecake recipe is a fantastic way to enjoy the seasons most fine elderflowers with a refreshing floral and intense musky flavour that will finish off any meal perfectly.
Ingredients for this Elderflower Cheesecake Recipe:
- 1 x Pack of Digestives –
- 4 tbl spoons elderflower syrup or cordial-
- 1 table spoonful of butter –
- 5 tbl spoons icing sugar –
- 200g cream cheese
- 100ml whipped cream
- lemon zest
- Crush the digestives
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the crushed digestives.
- Prepare a cake tin and lay the biscuit mixture at the bottom pressing down firmly with the back of a spoon, leave in the fridge to rest.
- Mix the cream cheese elderflower cordial and icing sugar together thoroughly.
- Whisk the whipping cream until light and fluffy, then spoon and fold in to the cream cheese mixture
- Lay this cream cheese mixture on the buttery biscuit base and allow to sit in the fridge for an hour at least
- Serve with cream and lemon zest.
You can find another lovely version of this recipe over at Tate and Lyles Recipes here