This simple vinegar preservation doesn’t take away from the perfect wild garlic flavour that we love and once made a tea spoon of pickled garlic can be used in almost any dish.
Makes 1 Jar (of your choosing)
– Wild Garlic
– White wine vinegar
– A little sugar
– A little salt
– Finely Chop your wild garlic
– If you have a food processor, quickly blitz the garlic until finely chopped (you don’t want a mush)
– Get a sterilised or well washed jar and fill it with your chopped wild garlic until it’s loosely packed.
– Pour in the white wine vinegar, stirring the contents to remove any bubbles, until the vinegar covers the garlic.
– Screw on the lid and use whenever a recipe calls for garlic; keep for up to 1yr.