This is a delicious recipe and brilliant way to enjoy the seasons’ wild garlic.
from forager Joanna
- 2 handfuls of fresh wild garlic leaves
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50 gr or pine nuts, cashews or sunflower seeds
- 50 gr ground hard cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- tagliatelle pasta
- This recipe is great when you in a rush, but fancy something delicious and filling.
- All you need to do is to cook your tagliatelle according to instruction
- pesto takes 3 mins:
- roughly tear wild garlic leaves
- add all your ingredients
- season with salt and pepper and give it a quick blitz with a hand blender or food processor